top of page
1. Fill in a jar to the top with herbs of your choice.
2. Pour the fresh mix of carrier oils and essential oils. over the herbs slowly so it completely soaks all the herbs.
3. Cover the jar, give it a few shakes, leave it in a cool place inside your house.
4. The longer it stays, the more extract comes out from herbs.
5. Pour the herbal oil into your storage bottles through a cloth-lined strainer.
6. Do not throw away the herbs.
7. You can use those herbs again for 2~3 times.
8. Store inside your house, avoid direct sunlight.
1. Place your herbs in a jar or a container to the top.
2. Then just fill it up with apple cider vinegar.
3. Make sure your herbs are fully covered.
4. Then leave the jar for at least two weeks.
5. Herbal Hair rinse can be used after shampoo.
6. Store in the fridge to keep it fresh.
bottom of page