Many would agree that rice is a staple food, but the reality is, rice can offer you several benefits.
It’s a proven fact that this natural Conditioner adds softness and shine to hair.
The truth is, most Asian women made their switch to fermented rice water Conditioner centuries ago. So, this does not come as a surprise that Asian women always have some of the longest hair.
Improves Hair Growth
Reduces Split Ends
Protects Hair From Damage
Strengthens the Hair Roots and Smoothens Hair
Makes Hair Silky and Shiny
How to use
- Wash your hair with Rice Water Shampoo and Rinse hair thoroughly
- Apply Rice Water Conditioner
- Massage into hair and leave on hair 5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly and towel dry
- For better result, Apply Rice Bran oil
Caution: For external use only.
Storage: Store tightly closed and away from direct sunlight.
No synthetics or colorants added.
Ingredients: Water, Aloe Vera Juice, Shea Butter, BTMS, Fermented Rice Water, Avocado Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Silver Dihydrogen Citrate, Citric Acid, Lemongrass, Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint Essential oil