Black Seed Oil feedback by Kita's Holistic Life
Kita's Holistic Life (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwY_8oH9jkvUwa8FceLH7pw
How to use black seed oil for hair growth, also known as kalonji seed
1. Black seeds come from the nigella sativa and are used in ayurvedic medicine to treat many different health problems.
2. You can purchase an oil made from these seeds from health food stores. This can be used to stimulate hair growth.
3. If you have a balding area, or bald spot. Simply rub this oil on the scalp once or twice per day.
4. Allow this to saturate the skin for at least an hour before washing the hair. The longer you let it sit the greater the effect.
5. Many people have claimed that this can stimulate new hair follicles in less than 1 month.
6. Every person is different, and there are multiple options out there for hair growth. Please see our other videos to learn more.
7. The oil will also protect the skin, and stimulate the natural pigments which keep the scalp healthy.
8. It is also antibacterial and will help to remove dandruff and irritation.
9. Balding is often caused by a fungal infection in the scalp. The anti-fungal properties of this oil will clear this up and allow the hair to grow naturally.
10. To learn about the many other health benefits of these seeds, please see “Kalonji Seeds: Benefits and Uses.”